Jhabindra Kumar Subedi
Jhabindra Kumar Subedia is a part of DB’s Advisory Circle who currently resides in Nepal. His past accomplishments include:
- Worked as an editor of community wall magazine”Gaun-Basti”
- Worked as an Office Assistance-Department of Road (Silligury-Sapheyn Road Project,Nepal )
- Worked as a Science and Math Teacher in a high School at Kathmandu
- Worked as a Environmental Science/EPH Teacher in a high School
- Worked as an Academic Supervisor
- Worked as a Vice Principal(Head of academics/Senior administrator) at Thrangu Rinpoche’s School for Himalayan Children (www.himalayanchildren.org) Shree Mangal Dvip Boarding School, Tinchuli, Boudha, Kathmandu, Nepal P.O.Box-1287
- Worked as a Principal at Swastik Pathshala, Mirchaiya-6, Siraha (A leading educational institution in the eastern terai)
Awards and Participations:
- Award from King Birendra of Nepal for excellent Poem in a Poetry Competition
- Award from INHURED International
- Award as the best poet and essay writer in district level literary competition.
- Award for excellence from the working institute
- Recognition from VDC for the publication of community wall magazine.
- Many participations on workshops related to Teaching methodology, Child Psychology, educational management and Mental Health
- Participation in National Folk Song competition organized by Radio Nepal representing the Siraha District
- Participation in Modern Song Competition organized by Radio Nepal passing the voice test.
- Published many articles and poems in leading newspapers and magazines of the country.
- Interviewed in FM Radio as a guest on education matters.
- Presented papers in seminars related to education and environment.